Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 7 Plyometric Cardio Circut

Last time I did this work out i ended up on the floor with 15 minutes left. This time I fell on the floor with 5 minutes left. I could of finished it i think. The problem is Me and my Wife had breakfast this morning about a hour before I worked out. Normally i try not to eat before I work out. I try to leave at least 2 hours from eating to working out. It was also fast food which dosent help. But we almost never stop for fast food so when she mentioned it I was like hell yea we should (thinking to myself I dont know when the next time will be). For those of you who arent married yet. The man essentially turns into a kid and the wife turns into the mom allowing him to do things lol.  Anyway back to the work out. I have really been listening to Shaun. He has helped me push myself and break through the wall. I noticed he will say check your heart rate. Then he will say push it harder. I am saying this becouse I relized that even though he is trying to push everyone, he wants them to be healthy first and stay in there correct zones. So he i actually saying if you pass question1 your heart rate than do what i say next. These are great work outs. They are only cardio though. I am missing lifting weights. So I think on my day off I will hit the gym and do some P90X in addition to the cardio. I have wanted to start P90X agian more than trying Insanity. but i need to loose weight and Insanity is better for that. I started Insanity so i will finish the 60 days though. I may just do P90X on my days off or if I work and i have extra time. i kinda get 4 days off a week though. My overnight schedule is wierd. 40 h0urs aweek and 10 hour shifts. So i can lift on those days and heal the rest of the week. Anyway i am just brainstorming. I have decided to weigh myself once  week. Saturday or Sunday nights. This is agian with my funky schedule. Anyway talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment