Friday, August 27, 2010

Work out 3 Power and Resistance

insanity day 3 cardio power and resistance


I just finished day 3. It was a good work out but very hard. I stopped 9 minutes toward the end. I gassed completly. I am happy with what i did though. At least i started to work out. The people on the video are taking breaks also and laying on the ground so i dont feel so bad. It was really a struggle for me today. I had to modify alot of the moves. Instead of walking push ups, i did regular push ups. There was a push up move i did knee type push ups to modify. There were also some jump squats that i modified to just jumping in place. But at least i worked out and was in my target heart rate zone for about 45 minutes. If you are reading this and having trouble to just remeber show up and move. Modify modify modify. I think to my self is it better to play COD MW2 or move around. I dont have alot of money. Like most married people with a daughter money is tight. I will not be doing the insanity diet or any other diet for that matter. But i am trying to eat healthier. I figure if i eat a little better and eat a little less it will get me to my results. Maybe not as fast if i was on a strict diet but thats ok with me. For breakfast i had a bowl of special K cerial and a small bowl of fresh fruit. For lunch i will have green beans with ground beef and some soy sauce in it for extra taste possible a little rice. For dinner i dont know what we will have becouse i will eat with my wife. Im just going to not worry about calories and eat what i like but eat healthy. If you read this thanks. Any comments are appreciated and any ideas are appreciated also.

No comments:

Post a Comment