Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 5 Pure Cardio

I will start out with the most important part. I weighed myself. I now weigh 270 so i lost 4 pounds. I know it may be water weight. But I will think its fat. At the very least a good start. I am feeling more energized during the day. I am sleeping better. I am eating much less at every meal but eating more often. On to the work out. WOW this was all cardio. I modified alot of moves. Partly becouse I cant do alot of the jumping becouse I am just not in good enough shape. Also I live in an apartment and dont want to shake the floor anymore than I already am. I made it through the whole work out. I took lots of mini breaks. I took my pulse more often so when it was getting a bit high I just jogged in place to keep moving but to lower my heart rate.Shaun was awsome this work out. He really motivated me and told the profesionals to stop and get water. So when i took my mini breaks I didnt feel so bad. Shaun even forgot the name of his excersie becouse he was so tired lol. well anyway I worked last night and i need to get to sleep soon. I hope everything made sence becouse i am on such a work out high right now. Anyway thanks for taking time to read my blog. (to myself; Your a rock star and keep up the good work, just keep showing up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment