Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 9 Pure Cardio

Before my work out, like litterly right before I hit play. my wife ased if  I could go to the store and get chicken wings for dinner. I said you would rather me get fried food then excersise? I am one lucky man lol. I didnt feel like working out today so i pushed it later than normal. But I decided I am going to work out so i didnt go to the store.Anyway I am pretty tired. I think i have a bit of a cold. It is unseasonably hot here and i think i had the AC on to high last night. I just wanted to check in today. So ... Check.

1 comment:

  1. NO FRIED FOODS !!!!!
    Hey my husband and I have been doing p90x also.. he has lost 16 pounds. we are in shape people already.. just want to get more in shape.. and get healthy and learn to eat healthy stuff FOREVER !
    One of my coaches told me today about Turbo Fire.. check it out. I am so getting that !! It's like kenpo but intense and with music.. !! I'm so excited ~~!!~~ You can come visit me at my blog here http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/2011/03/p90x.html
    You can from there go to homepage and check out the rest of my blog if ya want :)
    Keep it up !!
    Do your best, forget the rest !!

    ReplyDelete